Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:21:49 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
of course... the subject source is g:gsa, and the subjectId is the groupUuid,
or more commonly, the subjectIdentifier is the group system name
on behalf of Scott Koranda
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 3:27 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges
I am using Grouper 2.1.0.
I see how to use the web services call assignGrouperPrivileges
to give a privilege like 'optin' or 'admin' to a subject.
I want, however, to give that privilege to a group or role. I
see how to do that using the admin UI, but I cannot see how to
do that using a web services call. Can it be done?
- [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges, Scott Koranda, 09/20/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges, Chris Hyzer, 09/21/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.