grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:21:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

of course... the subject source is g:gsa, and the subjectId is the groupUuid,
or more commonly, the subjectIdentifier is the group system name

[]
on behalf of Scott Koranda
[]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 3:27 PM
To: grouper-users
Subject: [grouper-users] WS assignGrouperPrivileges

Hi,

I am using Grouper 2.1.0.

I see how to use the web services call assignGrouperPrivileges
to give a privilege like 'optin' or 'admin' to a subject.

I want, however, to give that privilege to a group or role. I
see how to do that using the admin UI, but I cannot see how to
do that using a web services call. Can it be done?

Thanks,

Scott