grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] REST query string

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] REST query string

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeff McCullough <>
  • Cc: "" <>, CalNet Administration <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] REST query string
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:28:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I don't know what you are expecting it to return... Note the paging is for
each group, since there is a separate query for each group. When you do a
getMembers for multiple groups, it returns a list for each group... can you
call it for one group at a time when paging? :)

Example:

GroupA:
memberA0
memberA1
memberA2
memberA3

GroupB:
memberB0
memberB1

################

Get first page of size 2 for groups GroupA,GroupB:

Results
- GroupA
- memberA0
- memberA1
- GroupB
- memberB0
- memberB1

###############

Get the second page of size 2 for groups GroupA,GroupB:

Not sure if this throw an error since there is no second page of size 2 for
GroupB, or if it is an empty list... I would think it would be an empty list:

Results
- GroupA
- memberA2
- memberA3