grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] concept of subject source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] concept of subject source

  • From: Dick Visser <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] concept of subject source
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:43:56 +0200

On 6 August 2012 18:26, Chris Hyzer

> Start with GSH. When you start it, you should see source, below in yellow.
> Then try a findSubject from GSH and see if you can find people in that
> source:
[..]
That seemed to work:

gsh 8%
SubjectFinder.findByIdOrIdentifierAndSource(""
, "terenaUsers", true);
subject: id='734' type='person' source='terenaUsers' name='Dick Visser
(Tuakiri virtual home account)'

I can see database queries being made in Postgres.

Now I have tomcat6 running an logged in as GrouperSystem on the web UI.
I try to do the same thing here, by going to Search -> Search people or
groups.
But whatever I type in there, no results, and when I check Postgres
logs, no queries are being made.

I have the feeling that I'm missing something obvious...

Dick

--
Dick Visser
System & Networking Engineer