grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP-AD group membership structure

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP-AD group membership structure

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "Tom Zeller" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP-AD group membership structure
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:23:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

By default, immediate memberships are not added to the change log.
Flattened memberships are though. I'm not sure if the PSP change log
consumer distinguishes between the two when both are present, but I think
you would need to at least update the following in
grouper-loader.properties:

changeLog.includeNonFlattenedMemberships = true

.. and depending on how the PSP consumer works, potentially disable the
following:

changeLog.includeFlattenedMemberships = false

Thanks!

-- Shilen

On 8/13/12 2:05 PM, "Gagné Sébastien"