grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] gsh.sh -test TestStem failure

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] gsh.sh -test TestStem failure

  • From: Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] gsh.sh -test TestStem failure
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:37:46 +0200

On 08/10/2012 03:13 AM, Dominique Petitpierre wrote:

> ... I just launched a
> full test (gsh.sh -test -all) and I'll report the result tomorrow.

The output of that test is clean: no error or failure is reported.
This confirms that the problem was entirely due to the customized
properties in grouper.properties

Thanks again Shilen for pointing me in the right direction!

Best regards,
Dominique
--
Mr Dominique Petitpierre, user=Dominique.Petitpierre domain=unige.ch
IT Division, University of Geneva, Switzerland