grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: UI issue for entity details
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: UI issue for entity details
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:06:00 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I opened you a jira, thanks.
On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 11:57 AM
To: Grouper Users Mailing List
Subject: [grouper-users] UI issue for entity details
I am happy to file this as a enhancement request or whatever (need pointers)
if it is the right thing to do.
I noticed under "Entity Details" of the grouper UI where I see name, path and
all sorts of other
stuff. I assume we can add it ourselves but figured it would be a general
desirable thing to
number of memberships Total, direct, indirect and any other statistics about
number of group admins
and so on. OR, to place this count information into the Group Summary to
save me a click would also
Thanks for listening!
- [grouper-users] UI issue for entity details, Michael R. Gettes, 08/03/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: UI issue for entity details, Chris Hyzer, 08/03/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.