Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper v2.1.1 released
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 15:47:54 -0500
We are pleased to announce the release of Grouper version 2.1.1. Grouper is
the core of an infrastructure for managing access information across
integrated applications and repositories. It enables project managers,
departments, institutions, and end-users to create and manage institutional
and personal groups, roles, and permissions.
This release is a minor release with 31 fixes and improvements including
performance improvement for PSP (Provisioning Service Provider).
Here is the list of changes:
For further information about this new release, to download the software and
release notes, for upgrade instructions, and a link to an online Grouper
demo, please visit
Apologies for cross-posting.
on behalf of the Grouper Project team
- [grouper-users] Grouper v2.1.1 released, Tom Barton, 07/08/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] Grouper v2.1.1 released, Chris Hyzer, 07/08/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.