grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Which jdbc version?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Which jdbc version?

  • From: Holger Dippel <>
  • To: "grouper-users " <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Which jdbc version?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

We use the jdbc4 driver for Postgres for both, Grouper data repository and Grouper Loader data source.

Holger Dippel
Director of IT Development and Integration
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road • North Dartmouth, MA 02747

http://www.umassd.edu/

CITS will never ask you for your password or other confidential information via email. Beware of phishing scams where email and/or malicious web sites try to trick users into entering their username and password.
For more information about password security please visit: http://www.umassd.edu/cits/security/