grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: How to set the "Group types" of a group via the API

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: How to set the "Group types" of a group via the API

  • From: Daniel Patrick Sullivan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: How to set the "Group types" of a group via the API
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 08:12:38 -0500

Hi, grouper-users,

I actually figured this out. I used the "typeNames" element that is
shown on the HTTP request sample at the following URL:

http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/viewvc/viewvc.py/i2mi/trunk/grouper-ws/grouper-ws/doc/samples/groupSave/WsSampleGroupDetailSaveRest_withDetail_xml.txt?revision=8189&view=co

I tested this and I was able to set the type with the groupSave
method. I apologize for the newbie question, I am still new to API
programming.

Dan Sullivan

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Daniel Patrick Sullivan