grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper to Google Groups provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper to Google Groups provisioning

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper to Google Groups provisioning
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:00:45 -0400

We've been doing this for about eighteen months. I have permission to
distribute the code; it has to be pried from the grip of the programmers,
tho. I believe that the Univ of Washington has been doing this even longer;
Jim Fox is the contact. Both sites use a message bus to make Grouper changes
available to a variety of listeners. We're on Grouper 1.6, trying to move to
2.x this summer.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 26, 2012, at 11:30 PM, Gary Chapman