grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG - isMemberOf attribute

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG - isMemberOf attribute

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG - isMemberOf attribute
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:32:38 -0500

Turn up logging to debug or trace in grouper/conf/log4j.properties :

# Provisioning : PSP (version 2.1+)
log4j.logger.edu.internet2.middleware.psp = TRACE

# Provisioning : vt-ldap
log4j.logger.edu.vt.middleware.ldap = DEBUG

# Provisioning : Grouper plugin to Shibboleth attribute resolver
log4j.logger.edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.shibboleth = TRACE

then try to calc a person who should have isMemberOf provisioned :

bin/gsh.sh -psp -calc <subject id of member who should have isMemberOf>

and take a look at the log output in logs/grouper_error.log, which if
you can post somewhere, I will read.

TomZ

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Klug, Lawrence