grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Incremental memberships update in Loader jobs

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Incremental memberships update in Loader jobs

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Incremental memberships update in Loader jobs
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:08:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Back to list for TomZ…

TomZ, if there are two groups:

GroupABC, which has people inside, and one other group: GroupABC_systemOfRecord, which has people inside (provisioned from external source via the loader).

Can the PSP be configured to send the overall group, and not the system of record group, and when it sends the overall group, to send the immediate/effective members but not the group which is a member of the group (since it wont be provisioned)?