grouper-users - [grouper-users] Group name restriction

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Group name restriction

  • From: Jonathan Tellier <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Group name restriction
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:06:28 -0400

Hi,

I'm wondering if grouper has any way to enforce group naming policies.
I'm looking for something that would allow me to specify, for
instance, a limit on the number of characters, invalid characters,
some regular expression-like formatting, etc. I have found no mention
of such a tool on the wiki. Is there an available solution for me or
would I have to resort to custom development?

Thanks,
--jtellier