grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] inconsistent behavior in grouper 1.4.2 ldap provisioner

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] inconsistent behavior in grouper 1.4.2 ldap provisioner

  • From: Gabriel Jimenez <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] inconsistent behavior in grouper 1.4.2 ldap provisioner
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:19:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Tom,

Here is my ldappd.xml file. Thanks!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ldappc>

<grouper>
<group-queries>
<subordinate-stem-queries>
<stem-list>
<stem>ENT</stem>
</stem-list>
</subordinate-stem-queries>
</group-queries>
<groups structure="flat" root-dn="ou=Enterprise
Groups,dc=nau,dc=edu" ldap-object-class="nauEduEnterpriseGroup"
ldap-rdn-attribute="cn" grouper-attribute="name">
<group-members-dn-list
list-object-class="nauEduEnterpriseGroup"
list-attribute="nauEduManualMember"/>
<group-attribute-mapping
ldap-object-class="nauEduEnterpriseGroup">
<group-attribute-map
group-attribute="description"
ldap-attribute="description"
/>
<group-attribute-map
group-attribute="nauEduFilter"
ldap-attribute="nauEduGroupFilter"
/>
<group-attribute-map
group-attribute="nauEduGidNumber"
ldap-attribute="gidnumber"
/>
</group-attribute-mapping>

</groups>
</grouper>

<source-subject-identifiers>
<source-subject-identifier source="NAULDAP"
subject-attribute="uid">
<ldap-search base="ou=people,dc=nau,dc=edu"
scope="subtree_scope" filter="uid={0}" />
</source-subject-identifier>
</source-subject-identifiers>

<ldap>
<context>
<parameter-list>
<parameter name="initial_context_factory"
value="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory" />
<parameter name="provider_url"
value="ldap://ldap.nau.edu:389"; />
<parameter name="security_authentication" value="simple" />
<parameter name="security_principal"
value="cn=xxxxxxx,ou=xxxxxx,dc=nau,dc=edu" />
<parameter name="security_credentials"
value="GetFromPropertiesFile" />
</parameter-list>
</context>