grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Folder visibility

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Folder visibility

  • From: Nathan Kopp <>
  • To: "Klug, Lawrence" <>, Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Folder visibility
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:52:31 -0400

I’m not sure if this is exactly what Lawrence is asking, but I’ve always thought it would be great to be able to assign group permissions (e.g. “update” to let you manage members) at the FOLDER level and have those permissions apply to all groups stored within that folder.  That would make life much easier for certain use cases.

-Nathan