grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1 configuration pb

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1 configuration pb

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1 configuration pb
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:53:58 +0200

Hello Chris and everyone,

Le jeudi 10 mai 2012 à 06:28:11, Chris Hyzer a écrit :
> I tried to reproduce with JDBC source but could not. I don’t have an LDAP
> source.
> 1. Are you upgrading or is it a new install? I assume new since you said
> new, but just checking
Yes it is a new install and I used the sample configuration files as starting
point.

> 2. When you click manage members on the group, is it any group, even an
> empty group, or a group with only people from the ldap source, or groups as
> members?
Yes I have the same error with an empty group, a group with a sub group and a
group with ldap members.

> 3. Stupid question, but when you do an ldap filter for uid=%TERM%, for a
> member of the group, only one result is returned, right? :)
Well I would not say that because I suspect rather a stupid configuration
error on my part :)
But no, I've tested with ldapsearch and there is only one result.

Thanks,
Arnaud.