grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1 configuration pb

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper 2.1 configuration pb

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1 configuration pb
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 17:06:02 +0200

Hello,

I am testing the new Grouper release 2.1 and I have two errors I can't
solve. I suppose it is the consequence of an error in the configuration
but I can't find what is wrong.

The first error occures when I click or "Manage members" on Admin UI.
The members are displayed despite this error but with "Error!Error!"
under
the label "Membership list".
In the log file there is this entry:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property
memberSortIndex of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

The second error arises when I try to remove a member from a group in
Admin UI (there is no error with Lite UI).
The operation is unsuccessfull and there is this message in the Log :
java.lang.RuntimeException: This is a multi-list, should be single:
groupId, 2

The backend is an OpenLDAP, and the sources.xml is attached.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Arnaud.