grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] attribute on the ADMIN privilege assignment?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] attribute on the ADMIN privilege assignment?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] attribute on the ADMIN privilege assignment?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:27:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Well, the privileges with Grouper used to be externalizable (which
constrained what we can do with them), and we are getting rid of that in 2.2
so we have more flexibility. If privileges are just membership lists going
forward, and you can assign attributes to memberships, then it might not be
too hard to make that happen for 2.2 if we are talking about direct
memberships... :) Currently (in 2.1 and before), there isn't a way to do
that.

On Behalf Of Scott Koranda