grouper-users - [grouper-users] attribute on the ADMIN privilege assignment?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] attribute on the ADMIN privilege assignment?

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] attribute on the ADMIN privilege assignment?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:10:00 -0500

Hi,

Suppose that for the group 'Astem:AGroup' I give the ADMIN
privilege to Subject
''.

Can I define an attribute and then assign a value for that
attribute and "attach it" to the assignment of the ADMIN
privilege to the subject
''?

If so, how do I do that using the Lite UI? I see that when I
define an attribute I can choose 'Group/Role/Local entity' but
when I go to "View or assign attributes" I can only choose
'Group'.

Thanks,

Scott