grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper PSP and sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper PSP and sources.xml

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper PSP and sources.xml
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:54:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Are you talking about the source id of "ldap". If you are upgrading, you
might want to keep the same id, since you will have to change the registry
which stores that in grouper_members, and WS clients could be using that as
well, and UI configs, and not sure what else... :)

[]
on behalf of Scott Koranda
[]