grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper PSP and sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper PSP and sources.xml

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Scott Koranda" <>, "grouper-users" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper PSP and sources.xml
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:44:33 -0400

Yes, here we copy the psp configuration in the grouper api conf folder before
doing any configuration since the PSP examples will overwrite the sources.xml
file.

API, UI, WS and PSP will use the same sources.xml file with the ldap.property
file. All the initial parameters (e.g. PROVIDER_URL, SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION,
SECURITY_PRINCIPAL) will be in ldap.properties file. Grouper can still
support the "old" parameters in the sources.xml, but I find it cleaner in the
file (since you already need it)

One important thing : you should use the <id>ldap</id> instead of ligo. If
you need/want to use something other than ldap you will have to change it in
multiple location in multiple files, see :
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Provisioning#GrouperProvisioning-ConfigureLDAPSubjectSourceIDOtherThan%22ldap%22