grouper-users - [grouper-users] DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the 2012 Jasig-Sakai Conference by Fri, March 23

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the 2012 Jasig-Sakai Conference by Fri, March 23

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "" <>, , , "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the 2012 Jasig-Sakai Conference by Fri, March 23
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:09:24 -0500

Deadline Extended!
2012 JASIG-Sakai Conference Call for Proposals
https://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/p/2012-jasig-sakai

Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal for the Jasig-Sakai Conference in Atlanta June 10-15.  We received many great proposals.  We also received many requests for more time.  So, by popular demand and to ensure a good balance of presentations, we are extending the deadline until Friday, March 23. While open to all tracks, the program committee encourages you to consider the following areas:

·         Awareness and Advocacy

·         Getting Started

·         Leadership and Future Directions

We want to hear your new ideas, see your great work, and learn from your successes.  What are you waiting for?  Get your proposal in!

Submit by Friday, March 23
https://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/p/2012-jasig-sakai

  • [grouper-users] DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the 2012 Jasig-Sakai Conference by Fri, March 23, Tom Barton, 03/20/2012