grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper initial load

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper initial load

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper initial load
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:09:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The grouper loader does not require existing groups.  You need one group to hold the attributes for the job, but that one job can create many other groups based on the ldap filter.  Can you explain in detail what data is in ldap, examples of formats, and what you want to the groups to look like after the import and I can give you more info?

Thanks,
chris