grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper initial load
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Gagné Sébastien <>
- To: <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper initial load
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:16:02 -0500
We were wondering what would be the best way to handle the initial group load in Grouper in an environment where the source (LDAP) has already its set of groups. Is there a tool to do an import ? How did you do it in your org ?
Initially I thought that the Grouper Loader was going to do this, but I realized it was only loading group memberships in existing groups.
Our problem is that we have a large amount of groups and stem/ou in our LDAP, doing it by hand, would not be practical. Our other option would be to create a custom tool that would read our AD and create the stems and groups in Grouper using the API binaries.
Sébastien Gagné, | Analyste en informatique
514-343-6111 x33844 | Université de Montréal,
| Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11
- [grouper-users] Grouper initial load, Gagné Sébastien, 03/01/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper initial load, Chris Hyzer, 03/01/2012
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper initial load, Tom Zeller, 03/01/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.