grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] More than one schema entity found

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] More than one schema entity found

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] More than one schema entity found
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:59:01 +0100
  • Unimore-x-sa-score: -1.2

Il 23/02/2012 00:15, Tom Zeller ha scritto:
> Could you reply with the <identifyingAttribute/> elements of all
> <object>s in your configuration, ldappcng.xml, please ?

[...]
> I just added more text to the <identifyingAttribute/> documentation on
> the real-time provisioning wiki page.

Thank you for the clarifications: I am now checking again configurations
from the very start, because I realize I'm not sure what most of the
parameters mean, so I'm not ready to send you the ldappcng.xml.

I believe the error was triggered by the clash between two types of
group (please see your answer at mail with subject 'Provision groups
with different rules' - 12/02/2010 - on this ML), not clash between
groups and members, but your explanation holds.

I was trying to re-write the filter rules. Is it possible to filter by
type in ldappc-resolver.xml?

This naive example doesn't work:
<resolver:DataConnector id="SambaGroupDataConnector"
xsi:type="grouper:GroupDataConnector">
<grouper:GroupFilter xsi:type="grouper:ExactAttribute"
name="type" value="sambaGroupMapping" />
<grouper:Attribute id="members" />
<grouper:Attribute id="groups" />
</resolver:DataConnector>

From the
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+and+Shibboleth+Integration
page I read that to build a NOT condition I should use a
MinusGroupFilter. There is not a NotGroupFilter, correct? Filters can be
nested?

Thank you again,

Francesco