Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Chris Hubing <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Atlassian connector
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:44:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
The ticket with Atlassian confirmed that:
1. osuser is gone
2. there is no other Java interface to use
However, they said I could just edit the SQL tables: cwd_group cwd_user and
Not sure how long that will last, or how the caching works with it, or how
the id's work, but it seems like a solution, especially if you are using XMPP
notifications from grouper, otherwise maybe a change log consumer, or just
refresh hourly? I guess the Jira admins need to know that you cant edit
groups in Jira, that you have to go through Grouper... hmmm
Are people interested in this path?
From: Chris Hyzer
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 4:06 PM
To: 'Chris Hubing'
Subject: RE: Grouper Atlassian connector
This is not good news. I opened a ticket with Atlassian to see what the
upgrade path would be...
We are on Confluence 3.4.5, and Jira 4.2.1 using the connector.
From: Chris Hubing
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:11 PM
To: Chris Hyzer
Subject: Grouper Atlassian connector
I was wondering if you knew if the connector worked with Jira 4.4.4?
Failing that, what is the latest version you've tested and succeeded? I
noticed that the osuser.xml file is gone in newer version of Jira, ...
Any insight would be appreciated.
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Atlassian connector, Chris Hyzer, 02/13/2012
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Atlassian connector, Chris Hyzer, 02/15/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Atlassian connector, Christopher J. Hubing, 02/16/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.