grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] save certain member to a group -> MembershipNotFoundException

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] save certain member to a group -> MembershipNotFoundException

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Colin Hudler <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] save certain member to a group -> MembershipNotFoundException
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 21:29:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

What happens if you run the following using GSH?

new
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.AddMissingGroupSets().saveUpdates(fal
se).addAllMissingGroupSets()

And do either of these SQL queries give you anything back?

select * from grouper_composites where owner not in (select owner_id from
grouper_group_set where mship_type='composite' and depth='0');
select * from grouper_group_set where mship_type='composite' and depth='0'
and owner_id not in (select owner from grouper_composites);

I'm wondering if your database may be missing some groupSets somehow,
which can lead to odd issues like the ones you've described.

Thanks!

-- Shilen

On 2/6/12 3:10 PM, "Colin Hudler"