grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Loader as daemon and new groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Loader as daemon and new groups

  • From: Holger Dippel <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Loader as daemon and new groups
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:18:45 -0500 (EST)

I got the grouper loader to run in the Java wrapper as a daemon and can see that it processes the (existing) groups where the group type is set to "grouperLoader".

However, when I add a new group with type "grouperLoader" through the Grouper-UI, the daemonized grouper process only starts processing the group up after restarting the wrapper.

Does anyone have a configuration solution or business process solution that would help here?

Thank you,

Holger

Holger Dippel
Assistant Director for Infrastructure Integration
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road • North Dartmouth, MA 02747

http://www.umassd.edu/

CITS will never ask you for your password or other confidential information via email. Beware of phishing scams where email and/or malicious web sites try to trick users into entering their username and password.
For more information about password security please visit: http://www.umassd.edu/cits/security/

  • [grouper-users] Grouper Loader as daemon and new groups, Holger Dippel, 02/06/2012