grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: Folder/stem design best practices

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: Folder/stem design best practices

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: Emily Eisbruch <>, Lawrence Klug <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: Folder/stem design best practices
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:28:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Hi,

Further to Chris and Emily’s email linking to our video.

We also have a couple of documents on our research website for a project that completed last year, they discuss our grouper structure and naming convention.

http://research.ncl.ac.uk/grand/docs/Grouper%20Service.pdf

http://research.ncl.ac.uk/grand/docs/Organising%20Groups%20within%20Grouper.pdf

Regards

Richard James