grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Globally unique extension/identifier in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Globally unique extension/identifier in Grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Globally unique extension/identifier in Grouper
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:04:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yes, that is possible, I think memphis did this (aat least with group names), right TomZ?  Do you have the hook that made that possible?  If not we can add a new one…

You can make sure no group extensions are the same as other extensions or subject ids, and then I assume when you create subjects you make sure there is another not another group with that extension…