Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Pål Axelsson <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Sample LDIF
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:14:53 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Im forwarding to the list, since TomZ will need to answer your ldap
questions. As far as WS with a colon in the name, can you give me the
operation you are calling and an example of the input and output (or just
From: Pål Axelsson
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:09 PM
To: Chris Hyzer
Subject: Sample LDIF
We're begining to wrap our Grouper 2.0.3 installation at Uppsala universitet.
I wonder if you good help me with a couple of questions.
1. I've search the whole Grouper Wiki for a sample group ldif so that I can
see what the result is from the example configuraton.
2. In the cn I understand that in a flatten structure the whole folder
structure is present but is it the name or the id that is used in cn. Is it
configurable? The same question is of coarse valid for isMemberOf in the user
entries. It should of coarse be the same in on installation.
3. Is it possible to syncronize both the name and id? And if we define our
own group types with for example an alternate group name in Swedish is it
possible to syncronize that to?
At last a possible bug. We found yesterday a person with colon in his name
(H:son), it's possible in surnames in Sweden. In grouper-ws we get problem
with this read from LDAP som times other times not. In the SOAP layer we've
had no problems. We use uid as the user identifyer, not the name in the
3. Is it posssible without devolpment to publish
- [grouper-users] RE: Sample LDIF, Chris Hyzer, 01/17/2012
- Re: [grouper-users] RE: Sample LDIF, Tom Zeller, 01/17/2012
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [grouper-users] RE: Sample LDIF, Chris Hyzer, 01/18/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.