grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper Loader

  • From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Loader
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 22:32:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Chris,

Ok, I’m beginning to understand.  Sorry it’s taking me so long.

I see that a leaf org (no descendants)  has only five groups.

And so, the groups labeled “ALL” are the “rollup groups”?  - can you explain how the rollup groups work?

The group at the top of the list  is a composite group – what you call the “Overall group”?

Also, what is the use case for includes/excludes, i.e., how do we know if we need them?  Are there any subjects in any of the include/exclude groups in the demo?

Thanks,

Lawrence