grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] enterprise data-driven groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] enterprise data-driven groups

  • From: Colin Hudler <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>
  • Cc: , Mike Roszkowski <>, Paul Donahue <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] enterprise data-driven groups
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:03:38 -0600

Big question, deep topic. At The University of Chicago, we've been using grouper in production about 4 years. Most of our work has been focused on the data flow into and out of, and not as much focus on group delegation and distributed management/responsibility. Despite this, we have a fair number of independently managed groups from departments throughout the institution.

My answers to your questions are inline