grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] LiteUI v 6.1.3 and Internet Explorer9

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] LiteUI v 6.1.3 and Internet Explorer9

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] LiteUI v 6.1.3 and Internet Explorer9
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:22:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I don't see your attachment, and also I cannot reproduce in Grouper v2.0...
what are your upgrade plans, can it wait? :)

On Behalf Of Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:46 AM

Hello,

For people who love windows and internet explorer, they talk about an
error (see file joined) in Internet Explorer 9 when click on button to
have more members displayed in one page (for example, display 100
members instead only 50 in one time). It appear only with internet
explorer 9. Colleagues propose to send this :
"<metahttp-equiv="X-UA-Compatible"content="IE=EmulateIE8">" to force IE9
to simulate IE8.

To do that, I think that it will be not in HttpContentType.java but
perhaps in SimpleMembershipUdpateMenu.java or/and in GrouperUiUtils.java ?
or perhaps do you think about another action ?

I see nothing special in the logs when this error is displayed.

Thanks !

--
Brigitte Wallaert-Taquet
Ingénieure d'études