grouper-users - [grouper-users] LiteUI v 6.1.3 and Internet Explorer9

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] LiteUI v 6.1.3 and Internet Explorer9

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] LiteUI v 6.1.3 and Internet Explorer9
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:46:16 +0100

Hello,

For people who love windows and internet explorer, they talk about an error (see file joined) in Internet Explorer 9 when click on button to have more members displayed in one page (for example, display 100 members instead only 50 in one time). It appear only with internet explorer 9. Colleagues propose to send this : "<metahttp-equiv="X-UA-Compatible"content="IE=EmulateIE8">" to force IE9 to simulate IE8.

To do that, I think that it will be not in HttpContentType.java but perhaps in SimpleMembershipUdpateMenu.java or/and in GrouperUiUtils.java ?
or perhaps do you think about another action ?

I see nothing special in the logs when this error is displayed.

Thanks !

--
Brigitte Wallaert-Taquet
Ingénieure d'études