grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Kuali and Grouper Integration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Kuali and Grouper Integration

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeremy Wickham <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Kuali and Grouper Integration
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:01:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Ok, if you have specific questions let me know…

JDBC2 adapter is the next generation, if you have a view of your data which is in one table, it is probably ideal.  Im not sure how the source adapter helps with kuali though, you want kuali groups to be available as subjects in grouper?

You need a lookup for groups in the kuali connector?  Im not sure what you mean by this, you need to describe in more detail.