grouper-users - [grouper-users] Kuali and Grouper Integration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Kuali and Grouper Integration

  • From: "Jeremy Wickham" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Kuali and Grouper Integration
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:39:16 -0500

I have installed the Grouper Connector into Kuali. I am able to log into Kuali, but I do not seem to have any authorization documents. It is somehow not following my permissions and roles that I have defined.

When we first installed Kuali we decided that the entity id and principal id were to be the same and will be our unique identifier, and the principal name was going to be the username.

I have been put on the fast track to see if I can get this working pretty quickly so I am positive that I am overlooking something simple. I also have kept a lot of the default values. Below I have added the grouper.client.properties that I have changed the the grouper-ws.properties.

grouper.client.properties (Which resides in Kuali)
## Grouper Kim Connector

grouper.kim.plugin.subjectSourceId = jdbc
grouper.kim.plugin.subjectSourceIds =
kim.stem = msstate:apps:kuali:kim
grouper.types.of.kim.groups =
##############################
## Kuali Identity settings

kuali.identity.source.0 = jdbc
kuali.identity.nameAttribute.0 = name
kuali.identity.identifierAttribute.0 = loginid
kuali.identity.source.emailAttribute.0 = EMAIL
kuali.identity.source.entityTypeCode.0 = PERSON

# separate a sourceId from a subjectId or sourceId
kuali.identity.sourceSeparator = ::::

grouper-ws.properties
ws.subject.result.detail.attribute.names = name, description, loginId, EMAIL

Thank you for your help!
Cheers!

Jeremy Wickham
Senior Programmer Analyst