grouper-users - [grouper-users] search in ldap in sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] search in ldap in sources.xml

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] search in ldap in sources.xml
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 16:49:51 +0100

Hello,

How can I set in sources.xml for all searchs use the the SECURITY_PRINCIPAL instead the SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION (~ uid=adminldap, ou=administrateurs, dc=univ-lille1,dc=fr) ?

I try to set SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION to my user admin in ldap but I have an error : javax.naming.AuthenticationNotSupportedException: uid=adminldap, ou=administrateurs, dc=univ-lille1,dc=fr

I try to set to NONE and it do a bind anonymous too...

I have to go in production tomorrow and my administrator ldap need that...

Thanks !

--
Brigitte Wallaert-Taquet
Ingénieure d'études