grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Wheel Group not being created

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Wheel Group not being created

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Stephen Langella <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Wheel Group not being created
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:32:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Not sure why it isn’t autocreated, I opened a jira.  In the meantime, if you specify in the autocreate.group section it will autocreate…

e.g.

configuration.autocreate.group.name.0 = etc:sysadmingroup

configuration.autocreate.group.description.0 = grouper admins

configuration.autocreate.group.subjects.0 = stephen.langella