grouper-users - [grouper-users] Wheel Group not being created

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Wheel Group not being created

  • From: Stephen Langella <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Wheel Group not being created
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:26:43 -0400

All,

I am using grouper 1.6.3, and I am using GrouperShell (edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.app.gsh.GrouperShell -registry -check -runscript -noprompt) to initialize and populate the database.  I believe I have properly configured group to use the wheel group, and create it, however it is not being created when I run the script.   I have attached my grouper.properties for reference, any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

--Steve

Stephen Langella

Inventrio
545 Metro Place South, Suite 475