grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] script gsh and bloc of instructions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] script gsh and bloc of instructions

  • From: Mirko Tasler <>
  • To: Arnaud Deman <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] script gsh and bloc of instructions
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:41:35 +0200

You could try something like (for Linux):

for line in `cat test.gsh | sed s%\/\/.*$%%`;
do echo -n $line;
done > gsh.sh -

(Read: Remove everything from and including // (Java's line comment)
with sed, then remove any trailing whitespaces and forward the result to
gsh.sh as STDIN.)

Untested, I don't have a grouper install handy, but I used something
similar to "build" our grouper shell scripts from nicely formatted
source scripts.

Hope this helps,

Mirko