grouper-users - [grouper-users] script gsh and bloc of instructions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] script gsh and bloc of instructions

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] script gsh and bloc of instructions
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:37:48 +0200

Hello,

I wondered if there is a way to escape the new lines in the scripts for
grouper shell.

For instance I would like to write this kind of instruction on several lines :
if (stem == null) { stem = addStem("esup", "utilisateurs", "Utilisateurs");
stem.setDescription("Racine pour les groupes d'utilisateurs"); stem.store(); }

Thansks in advance,
Best regards,
Arnaud.

--