grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Attestation question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Attestation question

  • From: Nathan Kopp <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Attestation question
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 18:23:47 -0400

One thing that would be helpful also would be a list of things like:

* All possible audit type categories and audit type actions

* The fields(labels and their meanings) for the various audit types

The document you linked to seems possibly outdated.  For example, after some looking I discovered that I needed to use the action “addGroupMembership” (as opposed to either “addMembership”, “membershipAdd”, or “add_membership”).  Maybe this information can be queried easily using GSH.  If so, what commands would I use to gather this information?  After I do gather this information (if it’s not yet documented somewhere), I can volunteer to update the document with a table of the current valid values if you’d like.

-Nathan