grouper-users - [grouper-users] assignGrouperPrivileges and replaceAllExisting

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] assignGrouperPrivileges and replaceAllExisting

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] assignGrouperPrivileges and replaceAllExisting
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:25:39 -1000

This is the only explanation I found for replaceAllExisting in the
context of assignGrouperPrivileges:

"T to replace existing members, F or blank to just change assignments.
Only for allowed T ".

Can someone elaborate on this, or better yet, provide an example?

I tried playing around and setting replaceAllExisting to T or F under
different scenarios, and I still can't figure out what it's supposed
to do.

Julio Polo
Identity and Access Management
University of Hawaii