Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Imholz, John J." <>
- To: "" <>
- Cc: "Castellow, Robert" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] OpenLDAP groupOfNames
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:15:49 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
We'd like to start publishing (not with NG yet) to LDAP groups. We use
OpenLDAP which by default requires one "member" in a groupOfNames.
Since I think we'd like to use "hasMember" what are our options? Edit the
objectClass groupOfNames? (from MUST to MAY "member") Is there another
alternative? or is that what most people do?
- [grouper-users] OpenLDAP groupOfNames, Imholz, John J., 03/25/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.