grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Experience with ESCOGrouper alternative UI?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Experience with ESCOGrouper alternative UI?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Experience with ESCOGrouper alternative UI?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:03:45 -0400

You can search for groups you are allowed to manage on the lite UI:

/grouper/grouperUi/appHtml/grouper.html?operation=SimpleMembershipUpdate.index

Look at your options (ESCO, etc), and if you want to stick with Grouper Lite
UI, send me your exact requirements/gaps that you would need for Grouper 2.0,
and I can tell you if it is doable... :) If it is just a few things (e.g.
create group, selects ones to manage), it might work.

Not trying to hijack this thread, if others have info please send it along :)

On Behalf Of Peter DiCamillo