grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper loader, GrouperLoaderGroupQuery, GrouperLoaderAndGroup

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper loader, GrouperLoaderGroupQuery, GrouperLoaderAndGroup

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper loader, GrouperLoaderGroupQuery, GrouperLoaderAndGroup
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:54:20 +0100

Hello,

I am testing the Grouper Loader and I have somme difficulties with these
two attributes.

For my tests I am using the table subjectattributes with this kind of records
:

subjectId name value
uportal_user monAttribut Valeur A
test_subject_0 monAttribut Valeur B
test_subject_2 monAttribut Valeur C

My query associated to the attribute GrouperLoaderGroupQuery is :

select concat('esup:groupes_auto:test_listes:',trim(value)) as group_name,
concat('Groupe auto Attribut ',value) as group_display_name,
concat('monAttribut=', value) as group_description,
concat('esup:groupes_auto:test_listes:',trim(value)) as readers
from subjectattribute where name='monAttribut'

The privilege part doesn't work : I am trying to grant the read
privilege to the group itself but it is always granted to the group
associated to "Valeur A". The rest of the query, name, display name,etc.
works fine.

Regarding the Attribute GrouperLoaderAndGroup, could someone give me
an example in order to understand what it does and how to set it ?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,

--
Arnaud Deman