grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] failure scenario for older ldappc

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] failure scenario for older ldappc

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Stuart Anderson <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] failure scenario for older ldappc
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:46:37 -0600

I think this failure scenario is possible regardless of ldappc[ng] version.

Grouper would need to communicate that a Subject is unresolvable
because a Source is unavailable, temporarily or otherwise.

Perhaps this will make an interesting agenda item for a grouper-dev call.

Good catch, Scott.

TomZ

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Scott Koranda