Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Scott Koranda <>
- To: "" <>
- Cc: Stuart Anderson <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] failure scenario for older ldappc
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:56:19 -0600
Is this failure scenario possible for the ldappc distributed
with Grouper 1.4.x?
- a ldappc provisioning cycle begins
- ldappc establishes a secure connection to the LDAP into
which it will provision
- ldappc begins calculating what needs to be provisioned or
- the X.509 certificate for the LDAP server expires
- Grouper API is unable to resolve subjects from the LDAP on
behalf of ldappc because it cannot authenticate to the LDAP
- ldappc is unable, through Grouper, to resolve subject
- ldappc devprovisions some group memberships in LDAP
Is that failure scenario possible for ldappc-ng?
- [grouper-users] failure scenario for older ldappc, Scott Koranda, 02/24/2011
- Re: [grouper-users] failure scenario for older ldappc, Tom Zeller, 02/24/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.