grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG Subject Identifiers

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG Subject Identifiers

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: grouper users list <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG Subject Identifiers
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:14:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Cheers Tom, that works perfectly and I'm now able to provision subjects from
a number of different of different sources.

I will create a page on our part of the Grouper Wiki to document using
LDAPPCNG with the Active Directory, hopefully it will be a good reference
point for any other users.

Have a good weekend.

Richie